Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Florabond

So it has been a while since my last feature so here we go!
Today we will take a look at the work of Florabond an artist who states
Make a statement with my big and eco friendly fabric jewelry, hair pieces, and accessories. Made with vintage fabrics, brass and silver chains, rhinestones, more, and more vintage! I make an extra effort to use good quality components. All of my flowers are not only twisted, they are needle sculpted!

Her work caught my eye right away, jam packed with gorgeous details and vintage beauty. One of my favorite options is the Romantic silver screen star (( statement bib Necklace )) Matallic Trend
Unique and sure to make a statement this ultra feminine work of art is
"Complicated..
Talented...
Big and bold..
Rhinestones...
Pearls...
Worn in just the right places...
Vintage fripperies...
Victorian laces...
Hint of sparkle...
Tons of hand stitching...
Big flowers...
Deconstructed and repurposed...
For you, you Sexy little princess"
And above all of that just beautiful, check it out!

Looking for something a little smaller but with all the drama and detail? Check out her
Drama Queen (( statement earrings )) boudoir beautiful, silk, vintage laces.....
Definitely unique and wonderful!

Be sure to check out the rest of her shop for more incredible customizable works of art!


1 comment:

  1. Wow how unique! I especially love FloraBond's Vintage Fun necklace- that's so me!

    ReplyDelete