Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Little Introduction

So I decided to start another blog to feature some great work that is out there on Etsy, and the rest of the online crafting community!

A little bit about myself!

I am a current 2009 BFA Metals candidate at SUNY College at New Paltz. At this current time I am experimenting with many materials and new technologies. It is important to me that my work be as accessible as possible to as many people as possible, and it remains my goal to offer quality work at an affordable price. For this reason I have no decided to profile other wonderful artists who are doing just the same! Jewelry and other "luxury" items should be available to the masses not just the top tax bracket.


Suggestions are always welcome and as this blog is new if you would like to be featured, or have an idea for a feature please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment